Initial Meeting ➔ Needs Analysis/Discovery ➔ Site Visit/Inspection ➔ Proposal ➔ Onboarding/Launch ➔ Ongoing Support
1. Initial Meeting & Discovery:
We like to start our process with an initial meeting to understand your business and how Red Panda Systems can assist with your inquiry. Meetings can be conducted via in-person, telephone, or virtually dependent upon your desires.
During our time together, we will begin to understand your existing IT infrastructure and managed IT service needs. Typical questions include:
- How many employees do you have?
- What type of servers and workstations are your employees using currently?
- Is your workforce remote, in-office, or a combination of both?
- What is your previous experience with a managed services IT provider?
- Have you experienced any major IT related issues (servers, phones, cybersecurity, critical or catastrophic failures)?
- If you had an unfortunate event, is your data backed up and protected?
- Are you obligated to fulfill any compliance requirements? HIPAA, PCI, or SOC?
2. Site Inspection:
Now that we have some of the basics out of the way, we always find it beneficial to visit your office and inspect your IT solutions first-hand. Over our combined 42+ years of managed IT experience, seeing your set up, employee needs, and office infrastructure up front provides us the best visibility to crafting a solution best matching your IT needs.
3. Proposal and Launch:
We have done the leg work, the research, and custom-built solutions – and Red Panda is excited to start working with you. Our goal is to be your one-stop shop for all managed service provider needs. Installations, we have that covered. Cybersecurity audits? Correct. You are safe and sound with Red Panda Systems. Need a quick deployment of VoIP due to COVID? No stress. We have done it in our sleep.
4. Ongoing Support:
No request is too big or small. Red Panda Systems is here to support your IT needs through our ongoing support program. With options to communicate and troubleshoot remotely, in-person, or over the phone, Red Panda Systems is your go-to managed service provider in the Las Vegas Metro area.
Reach out to us today. We look forward to learning more about your business and developing comprehensive solutions to drive efficiency, security, and cost-saving synergies.